Ambassadors act as the official goodwill greeters and volunteer liaisons between the Chamber and its current and potential members. Ambassadors serve members by responding to questions, gathering information and urging participation in the many Chamber programs.
Ambassadors serve as the eyes and ears of the Chamber in the community. They work to positively promote the many programs available through Chamber membership. They make monthly contact with members, great members at Business After Hours and other Chamber functions, attend ribbon cuttings and ground breakings and a host of other responsibilities.
Regular monthly meetings: The Ambassadors meet the third Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce of Highlands Ranch.
Get to know our Ambassadors:
- Susan Aberbook (2013 Chairperson), Farmers Insurance
- Rich Anderson, ClearView Water
- Carolyn Burtard, Juice Plus+
- Michelle Colaizzi, Allstate – The Colaizzi Agency
- Helene Edwards, Helene’s Designs
- Sherry Funk, Key Bank
- Heather Goldberg, Stella & Dot
- Shannon Perkins, First Commercial Bank
- Joe Salland, CMIT Solutions of South Metro Denver
- Mark Taylor, United Way
- Misty Winkler, Silpada Designs Jewelry
- Tom Matthews, Matthews Associates
- Jayne Tartler, Core First Bank
- Kirsten Jacobs, The Law Center P.C.
- Jessica and Matt Thompson, 100% Chiropractic