With Chamber sponsorships, you’ll increase your business, reach a wide audience and support the Chamber. We’ve listed a few of the many opportunities below. Please contact the Chamber for details. Together, we can build a stronger business community.
Levels of Membership
Chairman’s Circle Partners
Your business is a leader in our community and you achieved that status through hard work and strategic investments. You recognize that membership in the Chamber of Commerce Highlands Ranch provides access to a valuable bundle of networking, marketing and exclusive Chamber services to complement your business’ activities. Membership in the Chairman’s Circle offers the most exclusive opportunities.
Provide year-round support to the Chamber and receive:
- a table at our annual awards luncheon
- promotion on our website home page
- a foursome at the annual golf tournament
- recognition at the Turkey Day 5K Run
- logo on our bi-weekly e-mail newsletter
- plaque displayed in Chamber office
- Logo on monthly newspaper advertising
- Logo on Meetup page
- Logo on Facebook page
- And more…..
Full color, 48 page publication
Highlighting Chamber members and the Highlands Ranch community including schools, trails and parks, back country, HRCA, Metro District, Douglas County, Highlands Ranch Library, area demographics, and more.
Directories are distributed throughout the year in the following ways:
- All Chamber members
- Other local businesses
- Area hotels
- Area hospitals and medical facilities
- All HRCA recreation centers
- Relocation packets
- Prospective member packets
- Provided at all Chamber events including insertion in participant bags
- at golf tournament and Turkey Day 5k Family Run/Walk.
Website site ad
Take advantage of our new Chamber website to raise additional visibility to your business by placing a ‘banner ad’ on the Home Page. These ads will feature any logo or jpeg format ad, along with a link to your company website. The ads will run 4-up at a time, and appear in a random manner on the site. Ads can be either a single square or double in size, depending on your preferences.
Costs of the ads are as follows (six months):
Rates Pixel Size Cost
Single Ad 225×182 $300
Double Ad 225×364 $400
*minimum of a six month commitment
Highlands Ranch Herald
Reach the entire Highlands Ranch community when you sponsor the Chamber’s full-page ad in the Highlands Ranch Herald newspaper. Each month, a member can advertise and help to promote the Chamber in our events announcement.
Opportunity: $400 per month
Promote your business to the entire Chamber with a Membership Luncheon Sponsor. Each month, one member has the chance to sponsor the event and get your marketing material into the hands of other Chamber members.
Host an Event:
The Chamber organizes monthly events for the purpose of providing members an opportunity to network and develop relationships and business. Events are held at member locations and can be hosted at no charge. Members provide refreshments and a location conducive to hosting 40 to 60 people.
Monthly networking events include:
- Women In Networking – A women only business networking event held on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Men of Business – A men only business networking event held on the second Tuesday of every month.
- Business After Hours – A networking event open to all members and prospective members held on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Monthly Luncheon – A networking and presentation program held on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Young Professional Network – A 40 and under networking event open to all members and prospective members held on the third Thursday of every month.
Special Event Sponsorships:
Tee Box, Driving Range or Putting Green Sponsor:
As a sponsor, you have the ability to set up on the tee box or other area so you can promote and network during the event. You are encouraged to make this experience very interactive by offering collateral, creating a game or competition or other creative forms of entertainment.
Turkey Day 5K Family Run/Walk
Bronze, Silver, and Gold sponsorship levels, mile marker and water station sponsors:
Promote your business to the entire Denver area with the annual Thanksgiving Day 5K Run. Over 2,000 attendees can be exposed to your company through your sponsorship.
Annual Awards Luncheon
Sponsorship opportunities include Gold, Silver and Bronze level sponsorships and corporate tables
This annual event attracts over 200 business and community leaders. Activities include business awards, volunteer recognition, lunch and a silent auction.