What is YPN?
The Young Professionals Network of Highlands Ranch is a community development program of the Highlands Ranch Chamber of Commerce committed to cultivating a community of young professionals by providing an outlet to build partnerships through professional development and cultural, recreational and social opportunities.
- Connect young professionals to one another, the community and to local cultural/artistic events
- Build and foster partnerships among peers
- Motivate personal and professional development
- Offer community advocacy and volunteer opportunities
- Introduce young professionals to the Chamber
- Be a credible source to the community
The Young Professionals Network holds events at different locations around town. These events include time for networking and a program with either a panel addressing an issue or a speaker talking about their career. The Advisory committee meets once a month and coordinates small group workshops, activities, and events. The activities are a great way to get to know other YPN members and learn more about the Highlands Ranch Chamber and the membership value that it offers.
Membership in the Young Professionals Network is $40 a calendar year if your employer/ company is a Chamber member, $60 if they are not. The membership allows you to attend all Network events, up to two Chamber events at member prices per calendar year, and to participate in committee activities which are only open to Network members.